The Kings Of More Than Just Springs
Spring Kings Garage Doors offers Colorado’s best garage door services. We do everything from garage door repairs and installations to garage door maintenance and garage door opener installations! When you schedule your garage door services with us, you can rest assured that we’ll get the job right the first time. That’s why our countless happy customers can attest to the fact that we’re the kings of more than just your garage door springs; we’re the kings of garage doors!
Garage Door Opener Installation You Can Trust
In our kingdom, we have no room for one-trick ponies. All of our garage door experts are thoroughly trained and highly skilled to meet each of your garage door needs– including garage door opener installation! We stay up to date on the latest trends, techniques, and technology so you don’t have to. Our professionals are knowledgeable about every new release from the industry’s leading garage door opener brands so that we can lead you in the right direction when selecting the opener that’ll work best for your home.
Our team will be with you every step of the way. Following your selection, we work with you to schedule the best time to install your garage door opener promptly and efficiently. Our honest technicians will provide an installation experience you can trust, with no hidden agendas and no upselling.
A Great Installation Begins With Great Products
Whether you purchase your garage door opener with us or on your own, we’re happy to offer our expert advice before installation day. A great garage door opener installation begins with great products, and it’s imperative that the opener you select is compatible with your garage door and the rest of your garage door system.
Your garage door opener acts as the brain behind your garage door system as it controls the movement of your door and adjoining components. This is the device that instructs your springs to uncoil, your rollers to roll, your drums to release their cables, and ultimately, your door to incline and lie back into place. All of this happens seamlessly at the command of your garage door opener.
You need an opener that has enough horsepower to handle such a vast responsibility without breaking down or stalling under pressure. When we assess your garage door opener ahead of installation, this is what we’re ensuring. We also take into consideration the following elements to determine its compatibility with the rest of your garage door system:
- Your garage door’s weight
- Your garage door’s material composition
- The amount of available space in your garage
- Whether you want your garage door opener mounted overhead or on the wall
- The type of noise reduction you’re seeking
- Your desired technological and safety features
Garage Door Opener Types We Install
We install every type of garage door opener from the industry’s leading brands like Chamberlain, Genie, and LiftMaster. Here’s a quick rundown of the most common opener types we offer:
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers – This type pulls your garage door on a metal chain and is the most common and most affordable option.
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers – This type pulls your garage door on a rubber belt and is a quieter option that produces less vibration than a chain drive opener.
- Direct Drive Garage Door Openers – This type is the quietest option and employs a stationary chain with a moving motor to pull your garage door.
- Jackshaft Garage Door Openers – This type is the best option for high-lift garage doors since it is mounted on the side of your garage door as opposed to being mounted overhead.
- Screw Drive Garage Door Openers – This type rotates a steel rod to open and close your door and is compatible with chain drive openers in terms of noise production.
Schedule Your Garage Door Opener Installation With Us Today!
We can’t wait to serve you! Contact us today for top-of-the-line garage door opener installation near your local Fort Collins, CO residence.